To enroll follow these simple steps:
1. Tour our facility between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
2. Take an entrance exam– a minimum score required.
3. Submit a high school diploma or G.E.D.
4. Provide a $150.00 registration fee to reserve a seat in the class.
5. Sign enrollment agreement and discuss payment options.
- We invite you to come by and tour the school between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. No appointment is necessary. One of our admissions representatives will discuss our curriculums and give you information about the course of your interest.
- No appointment is necessary for entrance testing. Please allow yourself 45 minutes to 1 hour. The test consists of 50 questions that are multiple choice in areas like basic english and math, word recognition/association, definitions and grammar. Your test will be scored while you wait.
- The registration fee will be applied to the total cost of your tuition.
- In-School Financing is available (without interest) and personal loans for students who qualify.
All Major Credit Cards Accepted!
Tours and Entrance Exams